Thursday, September 13, 2007

LinkedIn

I'm not setting the world on fire with my connections on LinkedIn, but it's growing, and I'm liking what I'm seeing. The connections are so varied that I'm beginning to think the possibilities are endless for how I can begin to market myself. The industries range from telecommunications (obviously) to board members of National Attention Deficit Disorder Association.

Check it out, and let me know what you think. If you haven't signed up yet, click the link above, and connect to me!

1 comment:

kevinmhuff said...

Great call re: LinkedIn. I love it and have 150+ connections and going strong. Thought I'd point out another professional social networking site that many of your readers might enjoy. The site is similar to LinkedIn as they both cater to the business professional, but upladder.com is an excellent site for people currently with a 6+ figure income (or those gunning for one!). My only rant about them is a recent inconsistency I experienced. Otherwise, I believe this site is wonderful for people like you and me.