Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A few words about my previous post

Maybe I wasn't clear with my last post. When I ended it with 'Any ideas?' I wasn't looking for you to give me a way to make money on the Internet, I really was asking your opinion as to what the NEXT big thing is going to be. Social Networking sites, and more importantly Social Marketing is the current hot trend, but what can be done to improve on that? How do we link all these sites together? Is orkut the answer? Can the Google guys come up with something? Is there some young kid out there working on this right now? Whatever you think it is, you better start working on it today, because trust me, someone else is already working on it. Share your ideas with me. I can't wait to read what you have to say.

By the way, while we're talking about social marketing, make sure you check out the LinkedIn button at the top of this post. Click it to find out more about my LinkedIn connections.

1 comment:

kevinmhuff said...

I only wish I knew where this was all headed...but I know this: Not only is someone or thousands of "someones" currently working on blending or linking all the social media sites, but they are racing, fast and furious, to the finish line!!

I can tell you are fully engaged in this race -- I hope your readers won't be just spectators; nor dabblers, either. If your readers want to get their feet wet, they should dive in - it's a better experience! Readers: If you have any intent of being KNOWN on the Web (or Web 2.0) then make sure your blogs and comments tout your iPersona.

For more on creating your iPersona, visit ipersona.blogspot.com.