Friday, March 31, 2006

What I'm Reading

I just finished "Making a Good Brain Great" by Daniel G. Amen. I'm not really sure where to start. This book has changed my life. I feel like I should send a thank you note to Dr. Amen. The overall idea behind this book is exactly what the title says, make your good brain better. Dr. Amen has proven, over years of study that this is possible. Not only possible, but advisable. If you make your brain better, your quality of life will be better. Not giving anything away, there is a 15 days to a better brain section at the end of the book, that I have yet to implement, but it's on my list of things to do.

Add to this plan Dr. Amen's very easy to read writing style, his expressive story-telling, his passion for the brain, and the result is a wonderful book that I recommend to everyone I talk to.

You can check out the book at Amazon here.

You can also check out Dr. Amen's website for his clinics here.

Take the time to read this book, you won't regret it.

Kevin

No comments: